Easy, quick and nutritious. We love our one pan meals!
60 minute or less cook time | Serves 2 | Suitable for: Lunch, Dinner
After a long day, we just want simple steps to a healthy dinner. This is why we love one pan meals! Just marinate and place everything in one pan, bake and you’re done! We’ve chosen to do a healthy roasted salmon and vegetables with a delicious glaze.
Optional: A local Philippine fish called mamale is a great substitute for salmon.
Top tips: Serve with a side of fresh greens and turn your roasted vegetables into a salad! Garnish with fresh herbs if you have them!
Get your prep on! For quick and seamless cooking, always read through the recipe first and understand every step. Wash, cut, measure and weigh all your ingredients before you begin cooking. Then place all the ingredients on a single tray. Never measure as you go.
1. Preheat your oven to 400F or 200C.
2. In a small bowl, mix your mustard, honey (or sugar), and some salt and pepper.
3. Clean and slice your vegetables in similar thin sizes for them to cook evenly.
4. On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, arrange your fish and vegetables. Brush or drizzle both sides of the salmon with the glaze. Season your vegetables with salt and pepper, and the remaining honey mustard glaze.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from the oven, and arrange them nicely on plates. Enjoy!