From the Lutong Bahay Series: These taste like little bites of cinnamon rolls.
45 minute cook time | Serves 4-6 people | Suitable for: Sweet afternoons with the family.
We used carrots in this sweet crepe to create a delicious dish kids and grown-ups will enjoy together. These turn into mini bite sized cinnamon rolls with a carrot kick.
Top tips: This is perfect with your homemade jam and fresh seasonal fruits! We paired ours with a salted caramel-like filling with cream cheese and coconut sugar.
Get your prep on! For quick and seamless cooking, always read through the recipe first and understand every step. Wash, cut, measure and weigh all your ingredients before you begin cooking. Then place all the ingredients on a single tray. Never measure as you go.
1. Blend the carrots with the eggs until they are both combined into a liquid.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
3. Heat a pan on medium fire and add a little bit of oil.
4. On your heated pan, pour ¼ cup of batter at a time, flip when the top is almost dry. Stack your crepes on a plate.
5. For our coconut cream cheese filling, mix softened cream cheese, softened butter and coconut sugar in a sauce pot on medium-low heat until combined. Spread on your crepes, and enjoy!