Happy Veganuary! A delicious spread from home cook and recipe developer, Anton Miranda.
under 1 hour cook time | Serves 4-6 | Suitable for dinner or snacks
1. Wash peanuts thoroughly and boil in salted water for 2-3 hours or until fully cooked.
2. Combine shelled peanuts, tahini, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, water, and cayenne in a food processor. Blitz until smooth.
3. Add in the dende and blitz until well-incorporated. Season with salt.
4. Toast the sesame seeds and pinipig in a dry skillet until aromatic.
5. Garnish spread with toasted sesame seeds, pinipig, smoked sea salt, and parsley. Serve with crudités and/or chips.
Check out the full video here!